Our experienced team offer a broad range of bespoke expertise within the arts and entertainment sector. Please browse the services below to find out more.
Our business has carried out a variety of projects for our London theatre electrician clients, including:
- Structured Cabling Networks – IT cabling, DMX points, Audio and video distribution, Socapex patching systems etc
- Stage Lighting Systems – Design and build packages, Patch bays, 1-2-1 circuit to dimmers, facility panels and IWBs (internally wired lighting bars)
- Production Audio and Visual systems – Mechanical and infrastructure installation services in association with Specialist Audio supplier
- Stage Supplies – Certified tailing in point, Cee form connector, Power lock connectors
- DMX controllable Auditorium Lighting schemes – LED upgrades using existing cabling and infrastructure
- Temporary Supplies for Events, Theatre, Concert and Art Exhibitions in unusual venues known as “Tailing in”
- Event Support – Standby Electricians, Certification, Generator standby Engineers and Electrical services distribution
- Production Related Electrical Contracting – Scenic Element practical lighting, additional lighting suppliers/dimmers etc
- Distribution Board upgrades – Out of hours working, temporary supplies installed, to maintain electrical suppliers to essential services
- Reactive and preventative maintenance services – Call out attendances or scheduled component upgrades.
- Routine maintenance attendances – lamp changes, repairs, emergency lighting testing, LED upgrades and retro luminarie changes
- Automated residential/hospitality lighting and control systems – Integrated control of whole house lighting and blinds from a single source button
- Inspection and Testing – Stage Lighting systems, Front and Back of House areas – Same meter same result process
- Subcontracting – Specialist equipment installation, as specified by Audio or AV companies
We as an organisation, where possible to do so, take responsibility for the electrical contracting component of the project, eliminating the need to engage sub-contractors.
This in turn eliminates communication break downs and allows us to respond quickly and effectively to changes etc.
Our business provides specialist lighting schemes for the following applications:
- Architectural Lighting
- Heritage Lighting
- Hospitality Sector
- Regeneration Lighting
- Retail Lighting
- Leisure Parks
- Light Art Installations
- Bespoke Façade Lighting Applications
- Landscape and Residential
Where other suppliers within this sector may only supply a defined component/s we take responsible for the package as a whole, therefore responsible for the:
- Product specification and selection
- Procurement of product
- Electrical infrastructure
- Both onsite programming and remote access programming and support
- Maintenance and servicing
For example we offer specialist knowledge in production related areas such as Stage Lighting system testing of fixed wire lighting circuits to PAT testing of stage lanterns.
In addition we are equally at home testing all areas Front of House, such as offices, bars, dressing rooms and restaurants etc.
Our knowledge of specialist systems allows us to carry out these works, not only producing credible recommendations, but also in mind with the safety of your equipment.
Gone are the days of engineers making regular long distance trips, often involving overnight hotel stays.
Our visualisation studio, offers us the opportunity to reduce our attendance trips for programming sessions and onsite support attendances to a minimum.
A working visualisation drawing on Capture is produced of the finished scheme and replicates the finished installation.
Remote desktop applications are used for this purpose to allow us to access the Show PC onsite, this can be done be either a direct internet connection or via a 3G mobile dongle.
We are keen for client involvement in this area, as cost saving measures can be found, should the client be able to make an existing internet connection available.
Additionally we have success in partnering with the clients IT dept for them to provide a basic PC for control of our application to run on, we have examples of where this works and provides benefit as a cost effective measure to control our sites.