St Lukes, London Symphony Orchestra
The London Symphony Orchestras’ (LSO) home is the historic venue of St Lukes, Old Street, East London.
The Jerwood Hall is renowned for its superb adjusting acoustic baffle system and well laid out technical infrastructure installed throughout. The venue has hosted a variety of Artists in addition to the LSO, including Robbie Williams, Spandau Ballet, Bruce Springsteen, Elton John and Songs of Praise to name a few.
Tech Ent Services were delighted to be commissioned to work in hand with the venues’ in-house team to complete a specific project component – to increase the amount of available structured cabling for the Stage Lighting systems the House offers.
Large projects at the LSO are often completed in phases depending upon funding cycles. Therefore a previous contractor had carried out part of the installation and we as per instruction were commission to “fill the empty containment with copper and terminate”
Our scope of supply included:
- Resources supply of 4 Electricians
- Pull in single drawn cable of approximately 100 circuits
- Cable ID at both ends of the circuit
- Terminate to socapex facility panels
- Terminate to a fixed Din rail system within the dimmer room, using maintenance free connectors
- Fabricate a plugging up panel
- Part supply materials on demand