Tech Ent Services were appointed to undertake the installation of the Entertainment Systems structured cabling network on board the vessel, whilst she was undergoing a refit in Taiwan.
The 69.5m in length vessel, with 5 decks, requires a full-time crew at sea of 37. Certified under BV (Bureau Vertis) shipping classification society.
The refit project included modifying the medium-sized suites into spacious staterooms, as well as adding Jacuzzis, sun pads, teak decking, and custom interior décor throughout.
Tech Ent Services supplied:
- an onsite team of 5 personnel
- termination and testing of approx. 100 in number LANmark-7 GG45 Connectors
- installation of Nexans CAT 7, marine grade specification cable
- integration and assistance with ship yard for penetration works
- installation of fibre optic uplink services and testing
- installation of networked CCTV system
- custom metalwork fabrication for cable management