Electrical contracting services
Here at Technical Entertainment Services, we pride ourselves on delivering the highest possibles standard of electrical contracting services.
Our business has carried out a variety of projects for our electrical contracting clients, including:
- Structured Cabling Networks – IT cabling, DMX points, Audio and video distribution, Socapex patching systems etc
- Stage Lighting Systems – Design and build packages, Patch bays, 1-2-1 circuit to dimmers, facility panels and IWBs (internally wired lighting bars)
- Production Audio and Visual systems – Mechanical and infrastructure installation services in association with Specialist Audio supplier
- Stage Supplies – Certified tailing in point, Cee form connector, Power lock connectors
- DMX controllable Auditorium Lighting schemes – LED upgrades using existing cabling and infrastructure
- Temporary Supplies for Events, Theatre, Concert and Art Exhibitions in unusual venues known as “Tailing in”
- Event Support – Standby Electricians, Certification, Generator standby Engineers and Electrical services distribution
- Production Related Electrical Contracting – Scenic Element practical lighting, additional lighting suppliers/dimmers etc
- Distribution Board upgrades – Out of hours working, temporary supplies installed, to maintain electrical suppliers to essential services
- Reactive and preventative maintenance services – Call out attendances or scheduled component upgrades.
- Routine maintenance attendances – lamp changes, repairs, emergency lighting testing, LED upgrades and retro luminarie changes
- Automated residential/hospitality lighting and control systems – Integrated control of whole house lighting and blinds from a single source button
- Inspection and Testing – Stage Lighting systems, Front and Back of House areas – Same meter same result process
- Subcontracting – Specialist equipment installation, as specified by Audio or AV companies
Contact us today to find out more about our electrical contracting services.